Thursday, April 16, 2015

Rosie's First Adventure (Series of many adventures)

Rosie The Kitten (Rosie's Fist Adventure Outside by, Angela Adame, edited by Childrens-net



Wow, I can't believe that my mommy let me go outside for the first time by  myself. What to do? What to do? Looking around Rosie is amazed by the scenery. Just then a baby humming bird hovered over her nose what are you? I'm a baby humming bird my name is Hilda. What's your name? Rosie OK Rosie want to play with me? so excited she let out a few meows OK, both of them started playing smelling the flowers, flying around jumping around.


A baby bumble bee landed on Rosie's nose, meow who are you? I'm a baby bumble bee BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ  my name is Bobby. Hey Bobby want to play with us? BUZZ BUZZ OK

all three playing having fun. Rosie jumped on the tree stump seeing a butterfly extending her paw out, meow meow meow, after awhile they were getting tired and Rosie yawning. She turned around and jumped off the tree stump I'm sorry my friends I'm getting tired can we still be friends tomorrow? both said yes, Rosie smiled meow meow I'll try my best not to be so tired tomorrow we can go on another adventure, sounds fun BUZZ BUZZ Bobby said, Rosie ran up the back stairs turned back and waved her paw and went back inside for the night. The End!
Audio Cold Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment