Saturday, January 13, 2018

The Caterpillar and the Puppy

The Caterpillar and the Puppy
By, Angela Adame





One day the little puppy was playing outside his home and a playful caterpillar crawled on his tale. Hey let’s go to the small stream and see what we can do? Ok, let’s go.

The puppy ran to the park and to the small stream he took the caterpillar on his tale. They both were playing and having fun.

Can you climb a tree? No
Can you fly? No

Why? Because I am a puppy all I can do is Jump, and Swim, and Catch, Wow that is allot more than I can do until I turn into a Butterfly then I can fly. Wow cool. 

Yeah but you can do funner stuff to, yeah I guess in our own way were cool, they both laughed.

The little puppy took the caterpillar back home and they both played till night time, and became best friends forever.
The End!


No comments:

Post a Comment