Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Oh No Rosie Looses Her Yarn Ball

Oh No! Rosie Looses Her Yarn Ball
BY Angela Adame





Rosie is frantic she lost her yarn ball and is looking all over her room and can't find it anywhere, Oh No! Where is my new yarn ball MEOW MEOW she led out cries.  Mama my yarn ball is missing. Well where did you play with it last? I think outside, ya that's it, Rosie runs outside looking all over for her yarn ball running in and out of bushes then climbing up trees.

Oh My! where can it be? MEOW MEOW. She heard a puppy barking next door she climbed a little higher and saw the puppy playing with her yarn ball. My yarn ball how did he get it? Hi Rosie, BUZZ BUZZ, Hi Billy, whatchya doing? Looking for my yarn ball and I see the puppy next door has it, not sure how it got there.

Oh, me and Hilda were playing with it last night I guess we accidentally dropped it, I'm sorry Rosie, that's OK, I guess he can keep it, he is having to much fun to take it away I'll share it.

Rosie learned a lesson that day, it's nice to share your toys with others that don't have any.


The End!   Audio only cold reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment