Thursday, June 1, 2017

Mr. Turtle & Mr. Hare


Mr. Turtle & Mr. Hare

By Angela Adame




Attention Going Out of Business Sale!

Mr. Turtle: Looks at Mr. Hare, why you are in such a hurry slow down.

Mr.: Hare: Well if you must know (waving his hands around) all the stuff will be gone, so move it.


Mr. Turtle: Takes his time and thinks of what he really needs to buy and not but junk he does not need

Mr. Hare: Oh my goodness I just rested for a few seconds and here you are, how did you get here so fast? (As he is huffing and puffing out of breathe)

Mr. Turtle: (with a big smile) you see I told you to take your time, looks at you know you’re tired.


Mr. Hare: Not now I’m done with you now move it.

Mr. Turtle:  Love's the scenery and takes it all in.



Mr. Hare:  Rested again, darn that turtle, who does he think he is?

Mr. Turtle:  Beep Beep, Move it.

Mr. Hare: What! No Way, huffing and puffing

Mr. Turtle: Has a big smile.

Mr. Hare:  Angry! Not this time.

Mr. Turtle:  I’m almost there, hmmm. I’m going to take a short cut that I remember I did before

Mr. Hare:  Good I'll pass him, There's the store yippee I won.

Mr. Turtle:  Waits at the door, What took you?

Mr. Hare:  Noooo!

Mr. Turtle: (With a big smile) let this be a lesson being in a hurry gets you nowhere fast.

The End!

All images are free:) if not please let me know:)  Please remember these are not edited yet unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment