Monday, June 5, 2017

Angelina's First Bike

 “Angelina’s First Bike”

By, Angela Adame



Angelina and her brother are playing outside on their skateboards, her brother see’s their dad pull into the driveway and something is covered in the back of the truck. Look Angelina dad has something covered in the back of his truck. Wow what is it? I don’t know let’s go see, OK dad what do you have covered? Your sister’s first new bike, Angelina is so happy she can’t wait to ride it.
Dad took the bike down and Angelina loves the color baby blue and it’s all hers, but dad I don’t know how to ride it. I will show you let me adjust it first, her dad adjusted her bike, Angelina sat on it her dad told her to hold on a peddle as I push you turn the handle bars left and right when you want to turn left or right OK? OK dad.
Down the block they went Angelina having so much fun her brother waving at her. Angelina told her dad OK dad I can do it now she noticed that her dad was not behind her holding the bike, and she was doing it all by herself, wow I’m riding all by myself she turned around and rode back to her brother and dad.
She yell’s out I’m riding dad, yes I see you are baby girl be careful and stay on our block, ok dad, as weeks went by Angelina felt more confident in riding her bike that she took her brother for a ride and they had the funest adventures on her new bike. 


The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment