Sunday, August 6, 2017

Writing for Kids Book

Books I came upon for Writing for kids


I took a trip to my local library and ran into these few books that are great for writers block and very helpful in writing your stories. I do suggest these books if you are a first time into writing for kids, even if your not all the tips and reading are a great source for you bettering yourself in your writings.

  I hope that these finds will help you as they are helping me along my way in to writing for kids.

1. I like this one it explains great detail on your layouts and characters awesome book. Writing for kids

2. This one gives out fun ideas to try and use that imagination of yours. Writing for children.

3. This one is pretty cool it explains the description of the author and the illustrator one of my favorites, it made me understand more of how long a good story takes to be created into a wonderful book. What do authors and illustrators do?


No comments:

Post a Comment