Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Lost Shoe

The Lost Shoe, By Angela Adame Images are google

Every morning little Mikey would wake up to one of his shoe's either down stairs or in the bathroom or in the closet. This time the shoe was no where to be found, Oh, No! where did it go? This is a job for SUPER DETECTIVE Mikey to go into action. Come on boy let's get going, RUFF RUFF his dog barked. Mike put on his detective outfit on and holding his handy dandy magnifying glass let's search boy! RUFF RUFF.




He looked under the bed nothing hmmm, I know let's go boy, he headed out the back door with his magnifying glass looking everywhere RUFF RUFF his dog ran around sniffing the grass and flowers. Mikey kept thinking where should I look now? I know the garage so there he went in the garage he turned the light on and looked all around Oh No! where could it be? he was loosing places to look.



Then all of a sudden an idea popped into his head, I think I know where it might be his dog wagging his tail RUFF RUFF. Mikey went back into the back yard and headed for the kitchen opening all the cupboards no luck so disappointing he was about to give up but then he was staring out side at the dog house BINGO! he said, they both headed to the back yard again.




Mike took his flashlight and magnifying glass and he poked his head inside the dog house his dog peeked in to and there it was my shoe, yippee, RUFF RUFF he took his shoe and put in on hugging his dog as he wagged his tail, Now I know this case is over the bandit was my dog.

   The End



No comments:

Post a Comment