Tuesday, January 30, 2018

A new day to invent





A new day to invent
By, Angela Adame






The day started out wonderful.


So Starr Bell dear sister what is in your book for today? Not much I have to meet up with friends to discuss our new science project it should be fun. What about you? Just hanging around today, just be safe out there and don’t blow anything up, Oh really, as she walked out closing the door.


Starr Bell met up with her funky friends and all discussed the science project, and finally came up with one that was going to be exciting to create.




All running to Starr Bells garage aka lab, they couldn’t wait to get started, Talula looking out the window seeing them running all excited in the garage knowing they are going to create something. Oh! Great, just what I need, please they better not blow us up.


After a while she couldn’t take it and had to listen at the door to hear what is going on, all of a sudden a small boom boom boom it went then followed by a LOUD buzzing sound that made her feet vibrate.


Oh! Dear what are they creating? She thought to herself. The day was ending and Starr Bell and her friends were still in the garage. Talula loves to keep a small daily diary of her happening each day.
Entry 1:


Dear Diary:

My sister starr bell is at it again and I’m not sure what she is making this time but I did sure hear loud noises and a boom that made my feet vibrate. I later asked her what happen and all she says is don’t worry sis it will be fine, fearing that I will be the Ginny pig. –Laughing- Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment